Dills Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #445049
A windstorm blew off the roof in the early 1960's and it was replaced sometime after that.
- Lost Smith through truss bridge over St Joseph River on 64th Road
- De Kalb County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1869
- - John McKay
- Smith through truss
Length of largest span: 154.0 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Webster's Mill Covered Bridge
St Joe Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.29794, -84.90006 (decimal degrees)
41°17'53" N, 84°54'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/675815/4573959 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84782 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 8, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 25, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon