CR 75 Overpass
Photo taken by Satolli Glassmeyer
BH Photo #110123
- Four-span pony truss bridge over CSX Railroad on CR 75
- De Kalb County, Indiana
- Removed but not replaced, disposition unknown
- Future prospects
- Being considered for relocation to St. Joe River Greenway trail system for preservation; see http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Covered-Bridge-...
- Built ca. 1920
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Four Warren pony trusses
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 146.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- DeKalb County Bridge #134
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.30861, -84.82944 (decimal degrees)
41°18'31" N, 84°49'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/681698/4575289 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numers
- INNBI 1700135 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15991 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 25, 2012: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Added proposal for relocation/preservation