Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Robinson Branch on CR 200 E
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Precast concrete beam - channel beam
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41083, -86.46833 (decimal degrees)
40°24'39" N, 86°28'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/545109/4473492 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200151 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46533 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com