Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Brush Creek on CR 750 S at 750S-330W
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1918; replaced 1992
- Pony truss
Span length: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.18000, -86.56833 (decimal degrees)
40°10'48" N, 86°34'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/536750/4447825 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200137 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38920 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1989)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)