Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Prairie Creek on CR 180 East
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
Length of largest span: 24.6 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24056, -86.47250 (decimal degrees)
40°14'26" N, 86°28'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/544868/4454590 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200122 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15945 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 66.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com