Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Kilmore Creek on CR 1330 East
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.35417, -86.25694 (decimal degrees)
40°21'15" N, 86°15'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/563098/4467332 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200090 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15940 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 85.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com