Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Fork Wildcat Creek on CR 250 North in Michigantown
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.32389, -86.39583 (decimal degrees)
40°19'26" N, 86°23'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/551327/4463881 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200073 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15955 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 63 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com