Kilmore Creek Bridge
Apparently, this bridge was built without guardrails as records show they were added at a later date by the Lafayette Bridge Company.
- Lost through truss bridge over Kilmore Creek on CR 300 E at 300E-420N
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1885 by the Massillon Bridge Company; replaced in 1991.
- - Massillon Bridge Co. of Massillon, Ohio
- Wrought iron, Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #69
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.34767, -86.45000 (decimal degrees)
40°20'52" N, 86°27'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/546708/4466491 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200069 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38912 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1989)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 22.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- May 29, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Changed date
- February 28, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added new information
- January 31, 2009: Added by James Baughn