South Fork Wildcat Creek CR 400W Bridge
Severely altered in 1992 similar to the Peters Bridge "Rehab" in 1980. Arch ring was saved but remaining was scrapped for a wider deck and modern railings.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Fork Wildcat Creek on CR 400 West
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1992
Length of largest span: 98.4 ft.
Total length: 171.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.2 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #26
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.32039, -86.58047 (decimal degrees)
40°19'13" N, 86°34'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/535642/4463403 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200034 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15950 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com