Campbells Run CR 100E Bridge
This beautifully designed concrete arch featured a brick arch spandrel wall and iron railings.
- Lost Concrete arch bridge over Campbells Run on CR 100 East
- Clinton County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
Length of largest span: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38889, -86.48750 (decimal degrees)
40°23'20" N, 86°29'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/543497/4471047 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 1200014 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15925 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com