Crooked Creek CR 150S Bridge
Muehler & Notter built the cut stone abutments for this span. They were well known stone masons in the area who also built several covered bridges.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Crooked Creek on CR 150S
- Clay County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1881 by the Cleveland Bridge & Iron Co., removed in 1992
- - Cleveland Bridge & Iron Co. of Cleveland, Ohio (fabricator)
- Muehler & Notter (abutments)
- Wrought iron Pratt through truss
Span length: 105.0 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #105
Birch Creek Branch Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.36480, -87.14205 (decimal degrees)
39°21'53" N, 87°08'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/487763/4357269 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saline City
- Inventory number
- BH 45666 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 2, 2016: New photo from Mike Daffron
- July 18, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com