Big Four Bridge[Map · Street View] Rail to Trail six-span through truss railroad bridge over the Ohio River at Louisville Open to pedestrians only Originally built 1895 by the Louisville & Jefferson Bridge Co. Bought by Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago Railroad after construction. Rebuilt 1929 using existing stone piers. Approches scrapped 1974.
Blackiston Mill Bridge[Map · Street View] Lost Through truss bridge over Silver Creek on Blackiston Mill Road Lost Built 1888 by Canton Bridge Co., collapsed 1963 under a concrete mixer, (Bridge was under repair at the time)
Elrod Road Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Silver Creek on Elrod Road Open to traffic Built 1915; rehabilitated 1990
Fourteen Mile Creek Bridge[Map] Bridge over Fourteen Mile Creek on non existent road Never built Bridge started but never finished in the old ammunition plant.
George Rogers Clark Memorial Bridge[Map · Street View] Cantilevered through truss bridge over Ohio River on US 31 between Louisville and Jeffersonville Open to traffic Built 1929 by the American Bridge Co.; tolls removed 1946; rehabilitated 1958
LIRC - Falls of the Ohio Bridge[Map · Street View] Through truss railroad bridge over the Ohio River at Louisville Open to railroad traffic Built in 1867-70 for the Louisville & Nashville and the Jeffersonville, Madison and Indianapolis Railroad; reconstructed in 1919
LIRC Drainage Bridge[Map] Closed-spandrel arch bridge over unknown on Louisville and Indiana Railroad Open to traffic
Little Ledge Bridge[Map] Abandoned steel stringer bridge over East Fork on formerly kettle bottom road Abandoned
Portersville Bridge[Map] Camelback through truss bridge over Fourteen Mile Creek on Trail Open to pedestrians Built 1912 by the Vincennes Bridge Co, Rehab 1975, Rebuilt in Charlestown State Park in 2011
Silver Creek Bridge[Map] Lost through truss bridge over Silver Creek on Prather Road Replaced by new bridge Replaced 1994
Silver Creek Bridge[Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Silver Creek on Memphis Road Replaced by new bridge Built ca. 1920; replaced 1998