CR 575 North Kennel Ditch
Bridge has been replaced with the typical pipe culvert setup Cass County has favored in recent years. Bridge may have been replaced prior to 1986 with current setup, but date unknown.
- Lost deck plate girder bridge over Kennel Ditch on CR 575 North
- Cass County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1910, replaced at unknown date with pipe culvert
- - Rochester Bridge Co. of Rochester, Indiana (Fabricator)
- 30 Degree's Skewed.
Length of largest span: 31.0 ft.
Total length: 34.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Also called
- Cass County Bridge #11
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.84976, -86.55986 (decimal degrees)
40°50'59" N, 86°33'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/537100/4522172 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- Boone Township
- Inventory number
- BH 44495 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 18, 2010: Added by James Norwood