Photo taken by Chris Clouser
BH Photo #102718
Although probably completely riveted originally, much of this span was bolted together when it was moved.
- Through truss bridge over Wildcat Creek on Prince William Road
- Carroll County, Indiana
- Restored in 2006
- Built 1931 as a State Highway bridge and relocated in 1945
- - Illinois Steel Co. of Chicago, Illinois (Iron/Steel Manufacturer)
- Indiana Department of Highways
- Bolted 8-panel Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 144.6 ft.
Total length: 154.8 ft.
Deck width: 21.6 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Carroll County Bridge 25
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.47366, -86.58731 (decimal degrees)
40°28'25" N, 86°35'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/534982/4480412 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0800021 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15889 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- October 15, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- December 27, 2011: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Illinois Steel Co."
- May 30, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- July 2, 2008: Updated by Paul Brandenburg: corrected spelling to Xenia
- June 30, 2008: Updated by Paul Brandenburg: updated year built to 1931 as a State Highway bridge and relocated in 1945 (source: letter from SHPO)
- June 26, 2008: Updated by Paul Brandenburg: added county bridge number
- March 22, 2006: Posted photos from Chris Clouser
- Chris Clouser - morpar55 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Paul Brandenburg - indianabridges [at] sbcglobal [dot] net
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com