Wildcat Creek IN 75 Bridge
Photo taken Sept. 2006 by Tom Hall
BH Photo #102711
The graceful curved portal and sway bracing make this an even more attractive span.
- Through truss bridge over Wildcat Creek on IN 75
- Carroll County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947; rehabilitated 2001
- Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 174.8 ft.
Total length: 239.7 ft.
Deck width: 27.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- State Highway Bridge 3653
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.48226, -86.53009 (decimal degrees)
40°28'56" N, 86°31'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/539827/4481391 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 024970 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
INDOT 075-08-03653B (Indiana Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 15886 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- May 30, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- September 6, 2008: New photos from Paul Brandenburg
- June 26, 2008: Updated by Paul Brandenburg: added state highway bridge
- October 2, 2006: Posted photos from Tom Hall
- Tom Hall - thomas [dot] hall [at] ffni [dot] com
- Paul Brandenburg - indianabridges [at] sbcglobal [dot] net
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com