FT. W&WV - Robinson Ditch bridge
View from old Indiana 25/Old Main Street circa 1910
Looking due North. Today this area is wooded, viaduct to left remains, but this bridge is removed.
Photo taken A W Wolever circa 1910
BH Photo #184283
Located in very heavily wooded area today, with viaduct under former Monon trackage nearby as well.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Robinson Ditch on formerly Fort Wayne and Wabash Valley Traction Company(ex-Lafayette & Logansport Traction Company, Indiana Service Corporation, others)
- Delphi, Carroll County, Indiana
- Part of an interuban line connecting Lafayette to Fort Wayne via Delphi. Line was abandoned about 1932, and probably scrapped shortly thereafter.
- - Lafayette Engineering Co. of Lafayette, Indiana
- - Fort Wayne & Wabash Valley Traction Co. (FtW&WV)
- Indiana Railroad (IR)
- Indiana Service Corporation (ISC)
- Lafayette & Logansport Traction Co. (L&L)
- Concrete abutments
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59382, -86.66030 (decimal degrees)
40°35'38" N, 86°39'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/528744/4493724 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46775 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 10, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Railroad"
- November 1, 2010: Added by James Norwood