Hufford's Ford Bridge
Copyright - Paul Brandenburg
BH Photo #116097
Although mostly in Carroll County, the South end of this span is in Clinton County.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Middle Fork Wildcat Creek on CR 400 West
- Carroll County, Indiana, and Clinton County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1901
- - James M. Peirce (Abutments and contractor)
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Also called
- Angel Hill Golf Course Bridge
Carroll County Bridge 16
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43152, -86.59975 (decimal degrees)
40°25'53" N, 86°35'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/533949/4475729 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0800012 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 36769 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 29.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)
- October 15, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- October 15, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- May 30, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder
- February 28, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added historic name and new information.
- June 29, 2008: Added by Paul Brandenburg
- Paul Brandenburg - indianabridges [at] sbcglobal [dot] net
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com