Wildcat Creek Bridge
Was closed for many years. Asphalt deck had large holes prompting closure. Severely vandalized before razed.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Wildcat Creek on CR 500 East
- Carroll County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge, concrete deck
- Built ca. 1910, replaced in 1993
- - Attica Bridge Co. of Attica, Indiana
- Riveted Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 144.0 ft.
Total length: 151.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.5 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #57
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.49009, -86.43064 (decimal degrees)
40°29'24" N, 86°25'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/548251/4482310 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0800043 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 26, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder and truss type
- April 5, 2009: Updated by James Norwood
- January 31, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- James Norwood
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com