Sycamore Branch Bridge
2008 NBI is the last reference to this bridge and Maumee Road.
- Steel stringer bridge over Sycamore Branch on Former section of Maumee Road
- Brown County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 30.2 ft.
Total length: 32.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.04980, -86.28878 (decimal degrees)
39°02'59" N, 86°17'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/561542/4322543 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0700034 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 76395 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2007)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 3, 2017: Added by Don Morrison