Sgt. Jeremy R McQueary USMC Memorial Bridge
On November 11th, 2013, Indiana Governor Mike Pence named this bridge in honor of fallen USMC Sgt Jeremy R McQueary.
- Concrete arch bridge over North Fork Salt Creek on IN 46 in Nashville
- Nashville, Brown County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964; rehabilitated 1998
Length of largest span: 59.7 ft.
Total length: 185.6 ft.
Deck width: 39.0 ft.
- Also called
- North Fork IN 46 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.20083, -86.22861 (decimal degrees)
39°12'03" N, 86°13'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/566607/4339347 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 017270 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15861 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 11, 2013: Updated by Brent Tindall: Updated Name
- October 26, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall