Zionsville Rail Trail - Eagle Creek Bridge
This bridge is part of the Zionsville Indiana Rail Trail. It has 5 picnic tables situated on a redesigned deck area.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Eagle Creek on Former Penn Central Railroad
- Zionsville, Boone County, Indiana
- In Use with Zionsville Rail Trail.
- Built 1919
- - A.J. Yawger Co. of Indianapolis, Indiana
- - Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago & St. Louis Railway (CCC&StL; Big Four)
- Conrail (CR)
- New York Central Railroad (NYC)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Closed-spandrel arch
Total length: 273.0 ft.
- Also called
- NYC - Eagle Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94000, -86.26525 (decimal degrees)
39°56'24" N, 86°15'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/562773/4421356 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 62.5 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45522 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 8, 2017: Updated by Luke: Added build date and builder
- September 6, 2017: New Street View added by Dave King
- November 20, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- August 10, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Rail-to-trail", "Railroad"
- April 23, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Took abandoned out of status
- April 23, 2011: Updated by Steven J. Suiter: Part of Rail Trail.
- June 21, 2010: Added by James Norwood