Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Ross Ditch on CR 750 South
- Boone County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.92972, -86.48583 (decimal degrees)
39°55'47" N, 86°29'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/543934/4420083 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0600161 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15844 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2011)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 44.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com