Mounts Run Bridge[Map] Concrete deck girder bridge over Mounts Run on 600 East Open to traffic Built 1930
New York Central Railroad Eagle Creek bridge[Map] Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Eagle Creek on Formerly Penn Central Railroad(nee New York Central, others) In Use with Zionsville Rail Trail. Once used by the crack New York Central passenger train the "James Whitcomb Riley". Line went from Cincinatti via Indy to Lafayette and later Chicago. Abandoned around 1976 or about time Conrail was formed.
O'Neal Bridge[Map] Pratt through truss over Big Eagle Creek on Holliday Drive off of US 421, north of Zionsville Restored and open to traffic Built ca. 1892; restored 2008-09
Sugar Creek Overflow Bridge[Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Sugar Creek Overflow on CR 700 N Replaced at the same time as #16 and apparently incorporated into one longer structure. Built ca. 1940; replaced 1996
Sugar Creek US 52 Bridge[Map] Pair of four-span concrete arch bridges over Sugar Creek on US 52 Open to traffic Eastbound bridge built 1941; westbound built 1966; both rehabilitated 1985