NS - Cummins Road Overpass
Salamonie River Bridge immediately South of this structure.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Cummins Road on Norfolk Southern Railway(nee Norfolk and Western, Nickel Plate Road, Lake Erie and Western Railroads)
- Montpelier, Blackford County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- - Lake Erie & Western Railroad (LE&W)
- New York, Chicago, & St. Louis Railroad (NKP)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pony/through plate girder
Total length: 35.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- NKP - Cummins Road Overpass
N&W - Cummins Road Overpass
LE&W - Cummins Road Overpass
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.55926, -85.27816 (decimal degrees)
40°33'33" N, 85°16'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/645773/4491256 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 850 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 44820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 10, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- August 10, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Railroad"
- April 10, 2010: Added by James Norwood