Mohee Road Bridge
Mohee Rd. Blackford
Indiana State Historical Society photo.
BH Photo #155013
This was an IBCo. patented design.
- Lost Warren Cantilever Bedstead pony truss bridge over Big Lick Creek on CR 350 W (Mohee Road)
- Blackford County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1894 by the Indiana Bridge Company, replaced in 1993.
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Warren Cantilever Bedstead pony truss
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Also called
- Big Lick Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38474, -85.43614 (decimal degrees)
40°23'05" N, 85°26'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/632741/4471634 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hartford City West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0500015 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38849 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 13, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added type and builder, changed GPS coor. and other info.
- January 31, 2009: Added by James Baughn