Columbus People Trail-Haw Creek Bridge
Dave O'Mara Construction doing the job.
Photo taken by Mike Daffron in September 2017
BH Photo #403063
Currently being set up over Haw Creek in Lincoln Park
- Camelback through truss bridge over Haw Creek on trail
- Columbus, Bartholomew County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1910; Moved to current location 2017
- - Vincennes Bridge Co. of Vincennes, Indiana
- Pin-connected, 8-panel Camelback Pratt through truss
Total length: 155.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.7 ft.
- Also called
- Former Bartholomew County Bridge #26
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22116, -85.89463 (decimal degrees)
39°13'16" N, 85°53'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/595418/4341901 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 78443 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 16, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added name given to me by Visitors Bureau.
- September 15, 2017: Updated by Mike Daffron: Added photos
- September 15, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com