Duck Creek CR 800N Bridge
This pony may have been one of two pony trusses to have been dismantled and stored in Noblitt Park in Columbus. I saw these two bridges laying in the park many years ago, but have no idea if they were ever used or are still on site.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Duck Creek on County Road 800 North
- Bartholomew County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1904 by the Pan American Bridge Company of New Castle, IN
- - Pan American Bridge Co. of New Castle, Indiana
- 4-panel, Pinned Pratt pony truss
Total length: 50.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #51
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.32014, -85.69917 (decimal degrees)
39°19'13" N, 85°41'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/612133/4353111 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 76795 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 26, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon