Fishers Fork Bridge
Bridge on trail at Mill Race Park
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon
BH Photo #158317
Unusual fabrication with I-beams for endposts and top chord. Bridge was narrowed when it was placed on the trail.
- Warren pony truss bridge on Trail
- Columbus, Bartholomew County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1908 over Fisher's Fork of Brush Creek; moved to Mill Race Park for pedestrian use.
- - Central States Bridge Co. of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Riveted Warren pony truss
Span length: 39.4 ft.
Total length: 39.4 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Brush Creek Bridge
County Bridge #119
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.20783, -85.93063 (decimal degrees)
39°12'28" N, 85°55'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/592327/4340384 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44481 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 10, 2016: New photo from J.P.
- December 17, 2011: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Riveted", "Trail"
- October 16, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder
- April 3, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- March 18, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com