The last bridge built by the Wabash Bridge & Iron Works
- Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge over St. Joseph River on Mayhew Road
- Allen County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1903 by the Wabash Bridge & Iron Works; replaced in 1989.
- - Wabash Bridge & Iron Works of Wabash, Indiana
- Pinned Pennsylvania through truss
Span length: 220.0 ft.
Total length: 220.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.5 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #100
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.16807, -85.07377 (decimal degrees)
41°10'05" N, 85°04'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/661590/4559203 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44274 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 27, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon