Elizabeth Street Bridge
Was altered with wide floor beams to support a 4ft. walkway on one side.
- Lost Half-hip Pratt pony truss bridge over Spy Run Creek on Elizabeth Street
- Ft. Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1900
- 4-panel, Pinned Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 10 degrees
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #540
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.09296, -85.13893 (decimal degrees)
41°05'35" N, 85°08'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/656302/4550745 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Wayne West
- Inventory number
- BH 76759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 25, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon