Bull Rapids Bridge
Abutments and pier remain next to replacement bridge
- Lost Parker through truss bridge over Maumee River on Bull Rapids Road
- Allen County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built in 1905 by the Attica Bridge Company; replaced in 1987.
- - Attica Bridge Co. of Attica, Indiana
- Riveted Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 165.0 ft.
Total length: 335.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #144
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.15631, -84.87736 (decimal degrees)
41°09'23" N, 84°52'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/678100/4558280 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44267 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 12, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added categories "9-panel truss", "Maumee River", "Pin-connected"
- February 27, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon