Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Bridge
Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Bridge
Photo from Waymarking
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
View this photo at waymarking.com
BH Photo #470368
The arch is apparently only a decorative element.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over St Mary's River on US 27 SB
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 2011
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 92.5 ft.
Total length: 277.9 ft.
Deck width: 42.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.08714, -85.14011 (decimal degrees)
41°05'14" N, 85°08'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/656217/4550097 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 080060 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 89033 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 17, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs