Lawton Park Footbridge
Photo taken by Tony Dillon in July 2011
BH Photo #208595
This bridge appears to have replaced another one at this site. Although the remaining foundations of the previous span suggest a wider bridge, there is no evidence that a road once existed here.
Not certain about the date of the current bridge, however it does appear to have been here for some time.
- Bridge over Spy Run on pedestrian path in Lawton Park
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Riveted through truss pedestrian bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.08931, -85.13578 (decimal degrees)
41°05'22" N, 85°08'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/656575/4550345 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Wayne West
- Inventory number
- BH 49340 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 17, 2011: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Riveted"
- August 14, 2011: Added by Tony Dillon