West Jefferson Blvd. Bridge
Finished 6/15/1935 the bridge cost $63,817.68.
- Three-span arch bridge over St. Marys River on West Jefferson Blvd. in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Finished 6/15/1935; rehabilitated 1996
- - Charles R. Wermuth & Sons, Inc. of Fort Wayne, Indiana
Length of largest span: 64.9 ft.
Total length: 204.0 ft.
Deck width: 51.8 ft.
- Skew angle
- 10 degrees
- Also called
- County Bridge #330
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.07167, -85.16222 (decimal degrees)
41°04'18" N, 85°09'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/654396/4548339 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Wayne West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0200319 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15799 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 25, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added County Bridge #
- October 30, 2010: Updated by Ed Hollowell: Corrected complrtion date, added builder, cost and spans, skew angle.
- Ed Hollowell - erhollowell [at] aol [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com