Rebecca Knight Drain Bridge
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon
BH Photo #178957
This bridge has been beautifully restored to remain open for the 1 property that it serves, as the road to the West dead-ends into I-69
- Pony truss bridge over Rebecca Knight Drain on South County Line Rd.
- Allen County, Indiana, and Wells County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1918; rehabilitated 1999
- Riveted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 77.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Skew angle
- 30 degrees
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- County Bridge #236
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.91707, -85.32181 (decimal degrees)
40°55'01" N, 85°19'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/641318/4530907 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 0200172 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15789 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 3, 2018: New video from Mike Daffron
- May 20, 2018: New photos from Mike Daffron
- December 17, 2011: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Riveted"
- September 22, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: New photos
- February 27, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added new information
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com