Bracht Ditch Bridge
Judging from the spacing between 300N and 400N, this may have originally been County Road 350N but this is speculation on my part.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Bracht Ditch on Private lane.
- Adams County, Indiana
- Might still be in limited use on a private farm lane.
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pinned, Pratt pony with 4 panels.
Total length: 50.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.79460, -85.01572 (decimal degrees)
40°47'41" N, 85°00'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/667403/4517849 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 58163 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 16, 2019: New photos from Mike Daffron
- October 8, 2015: Updated by Tony Dillon: Fixed name and added information.
- September 24, 2013: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Pin-connected", "One-lane traffic"
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com