Nickelsen Creek Bridge #2
Looking East toward residence
Photo taken by Tony Dillon in July 2011
BH Photo #204074
This is the 2nd of 2 pony trusses over Nickelsen Creek off of County Road 550W. It is located just South of the current roadway bridge on a private lane that runs to the East. I saw what I believed to be a pony truss on satellite imagery at this location and confirmed it in July 2011.
There is a strong possibility that this is former Adams County Bridge #11. Before being replaced it was located on CR 1100N over Nickelsen Creek.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Nickelsen Creek off of CR 550W
- Adams County, Indiana
- Open to traffic on a private lane
- Unknown, but likely moved here from another location
- Riveted Warren pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.89009, -85.04398 (decimal degrees)
40°53'24" N, 85°02'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/664781/4528397 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49093 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 16, 2019: New photo from Mike Daffron
- January 31, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- December 17, 2011: Updated by J.P.: Added category "One-lane traffic"
- July 13, 2011: Added by Tony Dillon