E Branch Panther Creek Bridge
Replaced by concrete slab bridge in 2007
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over East Branch Panther Creek on CR2600 E
- Woodford County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1964 replaced in 2007
- Pony truss
Span length: 83.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.76830, -89.04498 (decimal degrees)
40°46'06" N, 89°02'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/327407/4515048 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 102-3102 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15773 (Bridgehunter.com ID)