UP - Cherry Valley Bridge
Cherry Valley Rail Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in April 2019
BH Photo #450404
Relocated from a single unknown location in Wisconsin.
- Deck plate girder Bridge over Kishwaukee River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Cherry Valley, Winnebago County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built Ca. 1987 using Ca. 1905 girders
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 385.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.23551, -88.95517 (decimal degrees)
42°14'08" N, 88°57'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/338672/4677775 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85633 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 21, 2019: New photos from John Marvig