Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete bridge over Rock River on Morgan Street, 0.2 mi. east of Main St
- Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois
- Gone in 2011. New bridge being built.
- Built 1916; rehabilitated 1984
Length of largest span: 96.1 ft.
Total length: 797.6 ft.
Deck width: 36.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.26145, -89.09439 (decimal degrees)
42°15'41" N, 89°05'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/327255/4680929 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Rockford North
- Inventory numbers
- IL 101-6132 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15766 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)