Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Keith Creek on 10th Avenue, 0.1 mi. east of Kishwaukee
- Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
Length of largest span: 43.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.25623, -89.08459 (decimal degrees)
42°15'22" N, 89°05'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/328050/4680329 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rockford North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 101-6042 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15771 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com