Kishwaukee Street Bridge
Creek path and location of crossing were changed when road reconstructed. Replaced by new culvert.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Keith Creek on Kishwaukee Street, 0.21 mi. north of Broadway
- Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 53.1 ft.
Deck width: 45.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.25526, -89.08665 (decimal degrees)
42°15'19" N, 89°05'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/327877/4680226 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rockford North
- Inventory numbers
- IL 101-6041 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15765 (Bridgehunter.com ID)