Kishwaukee Street Bridge
Creek path and location of crossing were changed when road reconstructed. Replaced by new culvert.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Keith Creek on Kishwaukee Street, 0.21 mi. north of Broadway
- Rockford, Winnebago County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 53.1 ft.
Deck width: 45.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.25526, -89.08665 (decimal degrees)
42°15'19" N, 89°05'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/327877/4680226 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Rockford North
- Inventory numbers
- IL 101-6041 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15765 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 25.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)