Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Little Grassy Lake Spillway on Grassy Road
- Williamson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.64699, -89.13792 (decimal degrees)
37°38'49" N, 89°08'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/311388/4168798 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 76867 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com