Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over the BNSF Railroad on TR 551 in Marion
- Marion, Williamson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.66222, -88.95833 (decimal degrees)
37°39'44" N, 88°57'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/327269/4170142 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 100-9914 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15758 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com