UPRR Patterson Road Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in May 2012
Maps show this as McKinley and/or Centerpoint Way but it used to be Patterson Rd
- Deck plate girder bridge over Patterson Rd on UPRR
- Will County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Two separate bridges. One deck plate girder, one steel stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.50242, -88.09030 (decimal degrees)
41°30'09" N, 88°05'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/409003/4595106 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 099-9930 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 52474 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- May 17, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- May 14, 2012: Added by Steve Conro