CSX - York Avenue Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #226370
Site has two bridges. One older abandoned and one newer active
- Deck plate girder bridge over Michigan Street/York Avenue on CSX Railroad in Joliet
- Joliet, Will County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS)
- Michigan Central Railroad (MC)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
- Also called
- Mayor Art Schultz Dr Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.52427, -88.07869 (decimal degrees)
41°31'27" N, 88°04'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/410002/4597520 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51501 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 16, 2018: New photos from John Marvig
- July 10, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- March 2, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 29, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad"