CSX - Ottawa Street Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in January 2012
BH Photo #222965
New span added and original span abandoned
- Steel stringer bridge over Ottawa St (IL 53SB/Old Rte 66) on CSX RR (former Rock Island RR)
- Joliet, Will County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.52341, -88.08293 (decimal degrees)
41°31'24" N, 88°04'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/409647/4597429 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 099-0145 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 50859 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 16, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- May 26, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "US 66"
- February 29, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Iowa Interstate Railroad"
- February 28, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad"
- January 7, 2012: Added by Steve Conro