CN - Charlesworth Street Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #226283
I know. Its Union Pacific power but it is the CN/EJ&E tracks
- Girder bridge over Charlesworth Street on EJ&E Ry (now CNRR)
- Joliet, Will County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway (EJE)
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
- Also called
- EJ&E - Charlesworth Street Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.54382, -88.06290 (decimal degrees)
41°32'38" N, 88°03'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/411346/4599674 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 35 N., R. 10 E., Sec. 2
- Inventory numbers
- IL 099-9911 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51488 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 16, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- May 23, 2012: New photo from Steve Conro
- March 2, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 28, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Elgin, Joliet and Eastern Railroad", "Skewed"