Deep Run Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in January 2012
You can still see the remaining abutment under the new bridge
- Two-span deck truss bridge over Deep Run Creek on 16th Street in Lockport
- Lockport, Will County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1907
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 78.0 ft.
Total length: 325.3 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.58250, -88.06778 (decimal degrees)
41°34'57" N, 88°04'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/410992/4603973 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 099-3149 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15739 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2012: New photo from Steve Conro