Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Grand Point Creek on Walnut Hill Road (TR 35)
- Washington County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.45517, -89.22918 (decimal degrees)
38°27'19" N, 89°13'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/305488/4258673 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 82198 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com